My name is Aaron Freeman, and this is my story.......................

safe
My name is Aaron Freemanand and this is my story.

Thieves broke into my home and got everything -
my passport, birth certificate, social security card,
and several other priceless items. They could have
ruined me financially. I had heard about how LifeLock
guarantees identity protection. So I put them to the test.
A few days later, I started getting phone calls that the
thieves were trying to open new credit accounts using my
identity. LifeLock's system worked just like they said it
would and stopped the thieves cold.

Twenty million Americans have already been victims of
the fastest growing crime - Identity Theft.

Protect yourself today:

http://www.tinyurl.com/373khm

--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
this extremely affordable software, visit:
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com

CanaKiwi
That's nice.....save $120 per annum and do it yourself by placing a fraud
alert on your account. You need to renew it every 90 days but hey...it only
takes about 2 minutes.

https://www.experian.com/consumer/cac/InvalidateSession.do?code=SECURITYALERT