my swf don't read a php file

erichaz
I have a problem,

I have a swf , it take information in a php file, all is running on a site but
it doesn't run in an other site for one of my customer
I think he has got a different config of security that doesn't allow to read
external file
it's running in
http://www.berjallien.com/plan.php
but not in
http://www.peb.net/plan.php

How can I do to solve this problem.

Excuse my english but I'm french

erichaz
excuse me the link is

www.poleco.net/plan.php
padbra
erichaz a écrit :
I have a problem,

I have a swf , it take information in a php file, all is running on a site but
it doesn't run in an other site for one of my customer
I think he has got a different config of security that doesn't allow to read
external file
it's running in
http://www.berjallien.com/plan.php
but not in
http://www.peb.net/plan.php

How can I do to solve this problem.

Excuse my english but I'm french

bonjour à toi aussi,

Ben écris en français alors, tu es sur un newsgroup français.

Bonne journée à toi aussi.

padbra