need help error lsass.exe 0xc000000f on windows 2000 sp4

Le
Christophe VERRIER
Hi, sorry for my bad english

i have a message error at the boot on my domain server

it is a Windows 2000 SP4 server

system error Lsass.exe 0x000000f

please can you help me
Paul Bergson [MVP-DS]
Le #678975
Is this all the information you are getting? This process is what generates
the token for users when they logon to the system. I would think there
would be another message that went along with this one.

What type of backups do you have available?

Was anything done prior to the reboot?

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup

"Christophe VERRIER" news:
Hi, sorry for my bad english

i have a message error at the boot on my domain server

it is a Windows 2000 SP4 server

system error Lsass.exe 0x000000f

please can you help me

Christophe VERRIER
Le #678972
Thank's for your help Paul, i have find my problem

the hard disk with the directory is crashed

the hard disk is a raid 1 and i can give a letter at this disk
the disk is deconnected in the management console disk

"Paul Bergson [MVP-DS]" de news: %
Is this all the information you are getting? This process is what
generates the token for users when they logon to the system. I would
think there would be another message that went along with this one.

What type of backups do you have available?

Was anything done prior to the reboot?

--
Paul Bergson
MVP - Directory Services
MCT, MCSE, MCSA, Security+, BS CSci
2003, 2000 (Early Achiever), NT

http://www.pbbergs.com

Please no e-mails, any questions should be posted in the NewsGroup
rights.