Need help with Pivot table in access

Fred's
Hello All,

I have a macro named "WPTS Greensboro" in my access database that runs
3 queries (1 Make-table query and 2 select query). I will like to know
how can I make a Pivot table in access with the result I get.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Thanking you in advance,
Fred.

Gloops
Hello Fred,

I do not remember details about pivot tables, but you coud try in
microsoft.public.access

fr comes for French :)