PHP Developer (m/f) wanted !

Le
kelcarver
Hey guys!

Hope it is fine to post the following message but some of you could be inte=
rested by the message below. If it is not, then sorry to bother you, we wil=
l then cancel this message.

If some of you are PHP developers and looking for new exciting projects in =
Europe, maybe you should read it.

Thank you for reading !

PHP Developer (m/f)

You’re a software developer looking for a new challenge in a startup or e=
stablished company? We at webcrowd have great opportunities available, incl=
uding diverse positions as PHP Developer. You made your experiences with PH=
P, either with Zend, Symphony or Cake. You may have combined it with fronte=
nd or database technology and you describe yourself as PHP enthusiast? Awes=
ome! You also want to develop your skills and challenge yourself?

Tell us about your ideal job and what skills you want to develop& we show y=
ou great opportunities in Berlin or elsewhere in Germany.

We are software developers, too. We know what we are talking about.

We are in close contact with CTOs and Lead Developers and provide a widespr=
ead network that benefits us to show up various opportunities, give you adv=
ice for your career and find the perfect next challenge for you.

No more searching on your own. We provide you with our market knowledge and=
diverse client pool.

Say hello@webcrowd.net if you’re interested!

Weblinks:
www.webcrowd.net
www.gplus.to/webcrowd
www.facebook.com/webcrowd
www.twitter.com/webcrowdnet
Olivier Miakinen
Le #25206842
Bonjour,

Le 07/02/2013 11:51, a écrit :
Hey guys!

Hope it is fine to post the following message

Non, pour trois raisons :
- il n'est pas en français ;
- ce n'est pas une offre bénévole ;

Note : je place moi-même le suivi en privé.

If it is not, then sorry to bother you, we will then cancel this message.

Oui, merci.

Cordialement,
--
Olivier Miakinen
kelcarver

Je te remercie de ton retour.

Je ne vous enverrai donc plus de message.

Cordialement,

Kelly

Le jeudi 7 février 2013 12:29:17 UTC+1, Olivier Miakinen a écrit :
Bonjour,

Le 07/02/2013 11:51, a ᅵcrit :

> Hey guys!

> Hope it is fine to post the following message

Non, pour trois raisons :

- il n'est pas en franᅵais ;

- ce n'est pas une offre bᅵnᅵvole ;

- le champ ᅵ Followup-To ᅵ n'est pas mis ᅵ ï¿ œ poster ᅵ.

Note : je place moi-mᅵme le suivi en privᅵ.