PHP Developer (m/f) wanted !

kelcarver
Hey guys!

Hope it is fine to post the following message but some of you could be inte=
rested by the message below. If it is not, then sorry to bother you, we wil=
l then cancel this message.

If some of you are PHP developers and looking for new exciting projects in =
Europe, maybe you should read it.

Thank you for reading !

PHP Developer (m/f)

You=92re a software developer looking for a new challenge in a startup or e=
stablished company? We at webcrowd have great opportunities available, incl=
uding diverse positions as PHP Developer. You made your experiences with PH=
P, either with Zend, Symphony or Cake. You may have combined it with fronte=
nd or database technology and you describe yourself as PHP enthusiast? Awes=
ome! You also want to develop your skills and challenge yourself?=20
=20
Tell us about your ideal job and what skills you want to develop& we show y=
ou great opportunities in Berlin or elsewhere in Germany. =20
=20
We are software developers, too. We know what we are talking about.=20
=20
We are in close contact with CTOs and Lead Developers and provide a widespr=
ead network that benefits us to show up various opportunities, give you adv=
ice for your career and find the perfect next challenge for you.=20
=20
No more searching on your own. We provide you with our market knowledge and=
diverse client pool.=20
=20
Say hello@webcrowd.net if you=92re interested!=20
=20
Weblinks:=20
www.webcrowd.net=20
www.gplus.to/webcrowd=20
www.facebook.com/webcrowd=20
www.twitter.com/webcrowdnet

Olivier Miakinen
Bonjour,

Le 07/02/2013 11:51, a écrit :
Hey guys!

Hope it is fine to post the following message

Non, pour trois raisons :
- il n'est pas en français ;
- ce n'est pas une offre bénévole ;

Note : je place moi-même le suivi en privé.

If it is not, then sorry to bother you, we will then cancel this message.

Oui, merci.

Cordialement,
--
Olivier Miakinen
kelcarver
Cher Olivier,

Je te remercie de ton retour.

Je ne vous enverrai donc plus de message.

Cordialement,

Kelly

Le jeudi 7 février 2013 12:29:17 UTC+1, Olivier Miakinen a écrit :
Bonjour,

Le 07/02/2013 11:51, a ᅵcrit :

> Hey guys!

> Hope it is fine to post the following message

Non, pour trois raisons :

- il n'est pas en franᅵais ;

- ce n'est pas une offre bᅵnᅵvole ;

- le champ ᅵ Followup-To ᅵ n'est pas mis ᅵ ï¿ œ poster ᅵ.

Note : je place moi-mᅵme le suivi en privᅵ.