printer share

Dale Gibble
I have added a shared printer to a laptop wireless computer. The printer
prints until the computer is restarted. After restarting the printer prints
if deleted and readded. How can I keep a live printer connection after
shutting down?

ThePro
"Dale Gibble" wrote:
I have added a shared printer to a laptop wireless computer. The printer
prints until the computer is restarted. After restarting the printer
prints if deleted and readded. How can I keep a live printer connection
after shutting down?

Hi. This is a french-speaking newsgroup. You will be luckier at
microsoft.public.windows.vista.general

ThePro
MCI \(ex do ré Mi chel la si do\) [MVP]
Yesse ! C'est a freintche niouzgroupe.
Hi-eur, woui spique onneli tiz langue.
O.B. [MVP]
bonjour Dale Gibble,

Dans le news Dale Gibble tapote :
I have added a shared printer to a laptop wireless computer. The
printer prints until the computer is restarted. After restarting the
printer prints if deleted and readded. How can I keep a live printer
connection after shutting down?

Go to manufacturer's web site of this printer and look if they don’t have
new vista driver for this printer or tries to reinstalling printer’s driver

If not resolve please go post to an English-speaking newsgroup

--
Olivier B.
MVP Windows Shell/User

merci de ne répondre que dans le newsgroup
sinon retirer le "pas_de_spam_" devant mon adresse
(adresse rarement relevée)