problem with vista ... please help

Tomek
welcom ,
I write here cuz i ain't found other group which could give satisfide me
answer for my problem.
Firstly, i got laptop, asus f3sc , core 2 duo 1,83 gh, 2gB ram ,windows
vista home premium 32 b, nvidia geforce 8400 128mB
My problem is so iritating, becouse :
from time to time , my menu start , is "leaving its place" i mean that when,
for example I,m writing in office or browsing the internet
my menu start is moving left, all the windows becoming black on black, and
when I press mouse to do something, at the same time something totally
different is being showed on the screen, i have to log out and then log in
to fix it..I had used a recovery disc, but it didn't help me... if you could
tell me what it can be ?

with regards
Tomek :)

Sorry for my 'english'

Le Claude
Salut,

Tu nous dis :
Sorry for my 'english'
Tu es chez ici chez les Francophones, alors l'english peu nous chaut...-:)))

I write here cuz i ain't found other group which could give satisfide me
answer for my problem.
Diable, les forums francophones réputés pour l'opportunité de leurs réponses

!

--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Shell/User.

La fé sens obras, morta es.

"Tomek" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : #
[...]

Azur
Hello,

If you had used a recovery disk, the software is ok.
it's probably a hardware inconvenience.

Maybe the problem is only the keyboard or the mouse.

-azur-

%