Probleme avec update

Le
Tony
Hi,
This message has no cummunity functions because the login screen that
appears when I try to send this mesage is complely empty zo no login is
possible.
Some ten days ago Windows Vista updated itself and installed a mediacenter
update among other things. A message flashed by stating that my License
terms were changed.
After that update my mediaplayer 11 stopped working. All multimedia programs
like Adobe Production studio are disappeared from the ,,Open with'' list.
Also IE 7 has severe problems. When I go to a Microsoft website OK buttons
are greyed and downloads on other pages are disabled.
When I choose the search function -with ctrl F or otherwise- all the buttons
are greyed and on page search is impossible.
Today IE 7 stopped offering the print function and printing is completely
disabled.
I informed Microsoft inmediately though the proper (PR) channels but untill
now no answer was received. Apparently this is to embarrassing for Microsoft
to answer in public.
Kind regards,
Tony Thijs
Oriolus software
Le Claude
Le #6823
Salut,

Hé ! l'ami tu crois qu'on va se casser la tête à traduire ta page ? Les
versions en anglais c'étaient il y a longtemps....

--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Shell/User.

La fé sens òbras, mòrta es.