Probleme quand je fa la installation de sp2

Paulo Toyosi Toda Nishimura
When I start to make the installation I receive an error that says that the
product key is invalid. What should I do???

JF
*Bonjour Paulo Toyosi Toda Nishimura* !

When I start to make the installation I receive an error that says that the
product key is invalid. What should I do???

Prepare the story and then ask for a valid key to Microsoft
http://support.microsoft.com/contactus

--
Salutations, Jean-François
Index de la FAQ XP de Panthère Noire : www.d2i.ch/pn/az

JF
*Bonjour Paulo Toyosi Toda Nishimura* !

Hi, Thanks for answering.
I have a valid key. I just don't have the CDs to reinstall the XP.

Ask a friend who have the CD.
Do you know you are on a french NewsGroup ?