Problèmes d'installation de Wiindows live messenger

Isa
Bonsoir,

Je n'arrive pas à comprendre pourquoi je ne peux pas installer Windows Live
messenger (5 services), j'ai beau à voir mon pare feu ect... La mémoire est
largement suffisante, tout est à jour, aucune erreur....???? et ceci depuis
15 jours que j'essaie. le seul point qui m'interresse, c'est de pourvoir
regrouper tous mes comptes sur Windows Live Mail.
Mais Que faut-il faire?
Ayant Msn Explorer aussi, est-ce c'est cela qui le détrange?
Antivirus Avast.
Je remercie d'avance à celui qui m'expliquera que je dois faire?

Marc-Antoine
Isa wrote:
Bonsoir,

Je n'arrive pas à comprendre pourquoi je ne peux pas installer Windows
Live messenger (5 services), j'ai beau à voir mon pare feu ect... La
mémoire est largement suffisante, tout est à jour, aucune
erreur....????
et ceci depuis 15 jours que j'essaie. le seul point qui m'interresse,
c'est de pourvoir regrouper tous mes comptes sur Windows Live Mail.
Mais Que faut-il faire?
Ayant Msn Explorer aussi, est-ce c'est cela qui le détrange?
Antivirus Avast.
Je remercie d'avance à celui qui m'expliquera que je dois faire?

Je l'ai installé sans problème malgré la présence de MSN Explorer et
l'AV Avast, mais peut-être ton pare feu est-il responsable ? essaie de
le désactiver pendant l'installation.

--
Marc-Antoine

To Whom May Concern:

How are you doing?

This is Jason from the privately-owned enterprise "Greenhomeland Digitizing
Center". I am sending this email to offer expert digitizing services to you.
Our digitizing center is located in Changsha City of China ; we have 15
full-time experienced digitizers on staff at this time and they are experts
on digitizing embroidery tape. Please see the attached stitch file of a
sample for your reference.

Also attached are photographs of our sewing and digitizing department. We
hope you can see that our work environment is simple but professional. Our
operating expenses are low, helping to keep our prices low. It is our great
hope and intention to build your trust and confidence in our ability to fill
your digitizing needs. We want very much to develop a strong business
relationship with you in the near future.

Our digitizing rate is USD$5.00/1000 stitches , Headwear Digitizing &
Clothing Digitizing Are Our Specialty!

We accept orders from individuals and companies of every size. We offer a
turn-around of less than 24 hours, normally 16-20 hours. We provide this
24-hour service 7 days a week, and you will receive your completed file
within 24 hours after sending us your artwork. Certainly the tape can be
provided in just a few hours-and we won't even charge you for the rush
service!!!

Standard services featured by Greenhomeland Digitizing Center are as
follows:
1). Free quotations anytime
2). Free proofs (JPEG, Adobe Acrobat, TIF, PES, AI, and more).
3). Available Formats: DST, EXP, CND, PES, HUS, OFM, SEW, and others.

Our mission statement: "To provide every one of our customers with the
highest quality digitizing and service so that each and every stitch
reflects our efficiency ". We guarantee you will enjoy dealing with
Greenhomeland digitizing !

Please feel free to contact us if you would like to work with us on your
next digitizing project. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Your
great support for Greenhomeland Digitizing Center will be highly
appreciated!

Have a great day,

Best Regards

Jason

Greenhomeland Digitizing Center

Email:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise required to be protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this communication or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please delete it as well as all copies or backups of
it entirely from your email system and notify me that you received this
email in error. Thank you.
jlogi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

This email is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise required to be protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
email is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this communication or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please delete it as well as all copies or backups of
it entirely from your email system and notify me that you received this
email in error. Thank you.

Dear Sir,

Greetings to u.

Hope you are just fine over there.

We are professionally running embroidery digitizing company located in
Southern India . We are interested in doing digitizing work for your
company.

We have the state-of-art facility for embroidery digitizing,
embroidering, laser appliqué cutting. We have the excellent team of
committed digitizers with latest software for best quality
digitizing.

We commit ourselves for shortest turnaround of 24 hours for all
designs. We are very reasonably priced @ $2-$3 USD per thousand
stitches for normal. Our minimum price is $10.00 USD & maximum price
is only $100 USD for jacket back size with any number of stitches.

We are working with Wilcom ES-65,Tajima Pulse,Barudan/Compucon(EOS)
and TES(Version 3.0).So we are capable to provide all most required
file formats .

Our designs are sewn out and quality checked before despatch. Our
designs are optimized smooth running and we always keep stitch count
at the lowest possible level. Customer's edit requests are done free
of cost immediately during our work hours.

If you are interested, please send us sample artwork by email that we
will digitize for you at free of cost to prove selves. The punch file
will be sent through email in the required machine format.

We have the spare capacity of digitizing more than fifty logos a day
of regular left chest and twenty logos of jacket back sizes.

We believe fast and right communication is the key for success and we
practice it.

We expect your valuable reply and sample orders.

With Thanks,

Jagan,