RE: [bash] Récupérer le nom des périphériques branchés à chaud

DUFRESNE, Mathias \(STERIA\)
From: Steve [mailto:dlist@bluewin.ch]=20
Sent: jeudi 20 mars 2008 14:58
To: debian-user-french@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: [bash] R=E9cup=E9rer le nom des p=E9riph=E9riques branch=E9s =
=E0 chaud

Le 20-03-2008, =E0 14:39:57 +0100, DUFRESNE, Mathias (STERIA) (MATTHIAS.DUF=
RESNE@airbus.com) a =E9crit :

>=20=09
> > Si tu r=E9utilises tes clefs usb tu peux utiliser l'id de la clef (UUI=
D=3D...) pour la monter, qu'il y en ai une ou douze ne change rien, elles o=
nt toutes un id diff=E9rent.
>=20=09
> Comment je fais pour r=E9cup=E9rer l'UUID =E0 l'insertin de la cl=E9 ?
>=20
> Une m=E9thode moche :
> ls /dev/disk/by-uuid/ -l

pas si moche que =E7a :

DEVICES=3D`ls /dev/disk/by-uuid/`

et j'ai ma liste dans $DEVICES non ?

Autre m=E9thode peut-=EAtre ?

for i in `ls -l /dev/disk/by-uuid | awk '{print $8}'`
do
echo $i
done

En rempla=E7ant bien s=FBr le "echo $i" par le traitement de ton choix.

> > Ivman permet de m=E9moriser cela, mais le faire dans un script marche =
tout aussi bien : )
>=20=09
> Je m'y att=E8le ;-)
>=20
> amuse toi bien ^^

oui, merci.

>=20=09
> PS : Pas besoin de me r=E9pondre en priv=E9, je suis abonn=E9 =E0 la lis=
te,
> merci.
>=20
> Une maladresse...

=E7a arrive =E0 tout le monde, m=EAme aux meilleurs ;-)

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be dis=
closed or used by anyone other then the addressee. Access to this e-mail by=
anyone else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Airbus immediately and=
delete this e-mail.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of=
this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any conc=
erns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please =
contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus =
scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appr=
opriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.

Michel Campfort
DUFRESNE, Mathias (STERIA) a écrit :

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other then the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.
Airbus cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail as it has been sent over public networks. If you have any concerns over the content of this message or its Accuracy or Integrity, please contact Airbus immediately.
All outgoing e-mails from Airbus are checked using regularly updated virus scanning software but you should take whatever measures you deem to be appropriate to ensure that this message and any attachments are virus free.

Tu ne devrais pas laisser traîner ce type de signature ici.

--
Amicalement

Michel

--
Lisez la FAQ de la liste avant de poser une question :
http://wiki.debian.org/DebFrFrenchLists