Reel to Reel Tandberg series 15

Setup.exe
Bonjour

Je cherche le mode d'emploi pour un Tandberg Series 15 (gratuit si possible)
Je me demande surtout à quoi sert la sortie (ou est-ce une entrée) Free Head
... Il semble y avoir une tête de lecture "libre" mais à quoi sert elle et
comment s'en sert-on ?
Il y a aussi d'autres connectiques RCA dont j'ignore la fonction ..
Enfin il existe sans doute un newsgroup plus approprié au sujet, le cas
échéant, merci de me dire lequel ...

Cordialement

S.O.C

Reinhard Zwirner
"Setup.exe" schrieb:

Bonjour

Je cherche le mode d'emploi pour un Tandberg Series 15 (gratuit si possible)
Je me demande surtout à quoi sert la sortie (ou est-ce une entrée) Free Head
... Il semble y avoir une tête de lecture "libre" mais à quoi sert elle et
comment s'en sert-on ?

Hallo,

I'm sorry but my French is too poor for a correct answer in your
language :-(.

If I understand the German user manual correctly the free head
function is used for synchronizing slide shows with a sound track;
however, you need an extra device (in German: "Dia Synchrongerät 3")
for controlling the slide projector.

Obviously you can record the sound for the slide show on one track.
The control signal, which causes the slide change in connection with
the controlling device, is recorded on the other track.

HTH, au revoir et bonne nuit

Reinhard
Setup.exe
"Reinhard Zwirner" a écrit dans le message de
"Setup.exe" schrieb:

[...]

Thank you very much for the infos
Such tape recorders are just great !
Reinhard Zwirner
"Setup.exe" schrieb:

Thank you very much for the infos

You're welcome!

Such tape recorders are just great !

I'm proud owner of a reel-to-reel tape (ASC), too.

<http://www.useddlt.com/asc6000.0.html>

BTW: Are you interested in scans of the user manual and the
schematics?

CU

Reinhard
Setup.exe
"Setup.exe" schrieb:

Thank you very much for the infos

You're welcome!

Such tape recorders are just great !

I'm proud owner of a reel-to-reel tape (ASC), too.

<http://www.useddlt.com/asc6000.0.html>

BTW: Are you interested in scans of the user manual and the
schematics?

CU

Reinhard

Woohh, nice ! But, cannot find any infos in english about the asc 6000 ...

Yes, I would be very happy to get scans of the Tandberg's Owner's Manual -
even if it's in deutsch !
See this URL : here you'll find incredible set of tonebands in very good
quality pictures ...

http://mb.abovenet.de/galerie1/details.php?image_ida8&sessionidfcfa323b2d90921d7d1cd8ca22b30e

Many thanks in advance !

S.O.C