RegmagiK French translation available as freeware

Boris
Do you wish your Registry Editor could do more? Then try RegmagiK 4.5.3.

Unique enhancements integration with Windows Explorer, 30% faster search,
and address bar with autocomplete make RegmagiK a great addition to any
power-user's toolset. Rated 5 stars on download3000:
http://www.download3000.com/download_6828.html.

RegmagiK runs on Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP Home, XP Professional, and Windows
Server 2003.
Visit www.RegmagiK.com for more information and free download.

Coucou à toutes et à tous
C'est de la pub ! Encore un éditeur de registre qui n'apporte rien de plus
ou presque que les autres !

Regedit va très bien ! :-)
Boris
You are correct, at least for the first half. The purpose of this post is to
promote RegmagiK. But to make a statement about functionality you must be
familiar with the subject. Have you ever used RegmagiK? If not - take a
chance and try it - or at least use logical thinking. If RegmagiK was in
fact no better than regedit, why would some people take the time to
translate it? FYI, it was not translated by me or by someone I hired. I
found translated version while I was looking for any information about my
program on the internet. If you search for it you will find it too. French
translation is not the latest version of RegmagiK, because people who
translated it translated executable resources, not the source code.
If you have so much time, enthusiasm and energy, may be you would be
interested in doing translation of the source code, so that it would be
easier to keep up to date with upgrades?

--
Do you wish your Registry Editor could do more? Then try RegmagiK 4.5.3.

Unique enhancements integration with Windows Explorer, 30% faster search,
and address bar with autocomplete make RegmagiK a great addition to any
power-user's toolset. Rated 5 stars on download3000:
http://www.download3000.com/download_6828.html.

RegmagiK runs on Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP Home, XP Professional, and Windows
Server 2003.
Visit www.RegmagiK.com for more information and free download.

"Coucou à toutes et à tous" wrote in message
C'est de la pub ! Encore un éditeur de registre qui n'apporte rien de plus
ou presque que les autres !

Regedit va très bien ! :-)

Coucou à toutes et à tous
Oui ! Ils nous boycottent notre pinard, on va leur boycotter leurs logiciels
! :-)))

--
Cordialement

======== Jean-Jacques
Daniel92
Pourriez vous traduire vos messages en Français,
pour que tout le monde en profite?

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/microsoft/computer_translation.html

Merci,
Daniel.

[...]