remote desktop

Don84
I have a vista home premium sp1. Under Remote Settings, I see Allow
this computer to be controlled remotely option checked but I don't see
the screen for Remote Desktop (control / management). UAC is turned
on. How come?

Thanks.

Le Claude
Hou ! Hou !

Tu es en francophonie, parle français, on te comprendra mieux !

--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Windows Desktop Experience.

La fé sens òbras, mòrta es.