REQ: Garmin maps

z5o
Can anyone help me out with finding maps of Kentucky, eastern Ky. would be a
big help.
Im working with an eTrex Legend and a StreetPilot III. Heres what Ive been
able to find
so far.
http://www.miscjunk.org/ , This site has a few real nice TOPO maps of the
states of Montana, Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. Thier real nicly done TOPOs
and install easy, just click install.
http://home.cinci.rr.com/creek/RRGTopo.htm , Heres a TOPO of the Red River
Geological Area in Kentucky. Now this map I find real handy.
Hope someone finds them helpful.
Thanks

Faelan
"z5o" a écrit dans le message de
Can anyone help me out with finding maps of Kentucky, eastern Ky. would be
a big help.
Im working with an eTrex Legend and a StreetPilot III. Heres what Ive been
able to find
so far.
http://www.miscjunk.org/ , This site has a few real nice TOPO maps of the
states of Montana, Colorado, Utah and Wyoming. Thier real nicly done TOPOs
and install easy, just click install.
http://home.cinci.rr.com/creek/RRGTopo.htm , Heres a TOPO of the Red River
Geological Area in Kentucky. Now this map I find real handy.
Hope someone finds them helpful.
Thanks

Hi

You are in a french-speaking newsgroup.
I think it's better for you to post your question in
alt.satellite.gps.garmin (for example).

--

F.