Segregating Column

Le
Condo
I have an accounting spread sheet which has a column for ;
description, General Ledger Number, and Amount. Is there any function
which will segregate and total each General Ledger. For example, if I
have 5 items which are General Ledger # 410-000 - can I have a cell
which displays there dollar sum? Is it possible to have this displayed
in another sheet within the same book?
Joel CHAUDY [MS]
Le #5068221
Hello Condo
Welcome to the French public newsgroup for 'Excel'.
In our opinion, the message you posted on this newsgroup should be posted in
an English speaking newsgroup . It would be more and better answered over
there.

We would like to make you aware of the removal of your message in the next
24h.
Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

Regards,

Joël Chaudy
In charge of the relation with the technical Communities
Microsoft France

PS. To reply me, remove « online. » from the email address used to post this
message.

"Condo" news: