site updated (new galleries from poland) www.podroze.strefa.pl

missy
hi,

please visit my site www.podroze.strefa.pl
new galleries from Poland

--
|*MISSY* |
|* mail* ..:: little_missy(na)tlen.pl ::.. |
|* www* ..:: www.podroze.strefa.pl ::.. |fotogalerie: |
|* GG* ..:: 1672876 ::.. |rpa, chiny, egipt, polska|

giminik
hi !
I like, it's beautifull. thank you !
I think you should use a faster time to take torrent photos because the
water is a little more blur.
It's may very good if we can see exif data... time, iso ans aperture,
focal distance, camera name, lens model...
giminik
hi !
I like, it's beautifull. thank you !
I think you should use a faster time to take torrent photos because the
water is a little more blur.
It's may very good if we can see exif data... time, iso, aperture,
focal distance, camera name and lens model...