Spellchecker MOSS 2007

Le
Serge
Hi,

I would like research center MOSS 2007 to be able to make suggestion if i
misspelled a word for search.

For example if i write "Exchang" for search i expect the tool to tell me "Do
you mean Exchange".

How to configure this ?

Thx for your inputs.

--
Serge
Etienne Legendre

Fr stand for French.
Please if you are french, write in french here as for future references, it
will be easier.
The englis speaking newsgoup on moss are
microsoft.public.sharepoint.general or
microsoft.public.sharepoint.portalserver

Thanks

EtienneL

"Serge" news: