The Big Ben going under...?

mvb
This time the Picture of the Month OCTOBER is from Belgium (again!).
A impression of the upcoming water and the Big Ben by Robert
Barbarien.
So take a look at www.photure.demon.nl

Did you already voted at http://www.fotosurf.nl/fotowed/fotow.htm ?
Do my a favour and vote now for photo number 9 (it also allowed to
vote another pic if you want to...)

Photographers from all over the world: sent me your best picture for
'Picture of the month' in Photure Image Gallery! (JPEG, max. width or
height ± 425 pixels)and maybe you'll be the winner of the next Picture
of the Month!!
email: webmaster@photure.demon.nl

Kind regards,

Marcel van Balken EFIAP/ELDAF

*****************************
- Photure Image Gallery -
www.photure.demon.nl
mvb@photure.demon.nl
*****************************

Pierre Pallier
Hello, Marcel van Balken a écrit dans

Did you already voted at http://www.fotosurf.nl/fotowed/fotow.htm ?
Do my a favour and vote now for photo number 9 (it also allowed to
vote another pic if you want to...)
<...>
Marcel van Balken EFIAP/ELDAF

Hu hu hu...