//**The International Satellite Board*//\

***The International Satellite Board***

at www.raceguns.net http://www.raceguns.net

Hello Satellite Users,

This board goes about Satellites.

For the Real satellite board members they must visit it.

Registration is FREE for everyone no questions asked.
So register now its never to late.

This is a smal list of what you can find for topics at this board.

at www.raceguns.net http://www.raceguns.net

Recievers
Aston DreamBox
Echostar Fortec Star
Force Humax
Hyundai Kaon
Manhattan Neotion
Nokia Pace
Philips Pioneer
Samsung Strong
Topfield Technomate
Xtreme EmetaBox

Coding and Crypting Information

Cas and Cams hardware

Everything about Satellites
Feeds & Hunts Frequentions
Setting lists Dishes
LNB Diseqc
News

Smart Cards Information

Programmer Information

Key Files&Hacks

And there is more to come.
So everything is possible is something missing tell me and i will add it!

Unlimited Access free for all members and guests logged into this Board.

Thanx in advance.

The Admin.
Chris

***The International Satellite Board***

[...]

[...]