USB Key not recognised by Millenium

Le
Jeff
I have a Windows ME old computer and I tried ti connect a USB Key to transfer
data.

My computer telles me that files : USBNTMAP.SYS and USBSTOR.SYS are missing

an somebody send me these files at my e-mail address?
n1gordi2@aliceadsl.fr
--
Jeff
Azo3

or execute SFC ...

--
Serge CENCI
MVP Microsoft WINDOWS

NB - adresse : enlever ENLEVER
"Jeff"
I have a Windows ME old computer and I tried ti connect a USB Key to
transfer
data.

My computer telles me that files : USBNTMAP.SYS and USBSTOR.SYS are
missing

an somebody send me these files at my e-mail address?

--
Jeff

Jeff
Le #11371571
I foundit on www.touslesdrivers.com!
--
Jeff

"Jeff" wrote:

I have a Windows ME old computer and I tried ti connect a USB Key to transfer
data.

My computer telles me that files : USBNTMAP.SYS and USBSTOR.SYS are missing

an somebody send me these files at my e-mail address?

--
Jeff

Azo3
Le #11371561