validation malfunctions

Le
David Markel
When I use the validation function 2 things might happen when incorrect data
is entered and the "cancel" button is selected:

1) the entry is erased and the user has to re-enter the requested
information (acceptable outcome).

2) the entry is adjusted to the first value that would be acceptable an this
entry is tagged to the cell (inacceptable outcome).

In the past only outcome (1) occured, but recently it is a crapshoot;
sometimes option (1) sometimes option (2). Note that only option (1) is the
acceptable outcome.

Thanks,
Dave.
isabelle
Le #18160341
I Dave,

deactivates the checkbox to Ignore blank.

isabelle

David Markel a écrit :
When I use the validation function 2 things might happen when incorrect data
is entered and the "cancel" button is selected:

1) the entry is erased and the user has to re-enter the requested
information (acceptable outcome).

2) the entry is adjusted to the first value that would be acceptable an this
entry is tagged to the cell (inacceptable outcome).

In the past only outcome (1) occured, but recently it is a crapshoot;
sometimes option (1) sometimes option (2). Note that only option (1) is the
acceptable outcome.

Thanks,
Dave.

isabelle