[vds RP] Ecran plat Philips 150 X

rvb78
Aucun pixel mort - Etat nickel

Caractéristiques :

Compatibility:
Panel type: TFT LCD display
Display size: 15 inch
Diagonal viewable screen size: 15.1 inches
Dot pitch: 0.3 x 0.3mm
Contrast ratio: 300:1
Glass surface: Anti-glare polarizer, hard coated
Horizontal viewing angle: 80 degrees
Vertical viewing angle: 60 degrees
Light source:
Response time: 40 ms (typ.)
Brightness: 250 cd/m 2 (typ.)
Input signals: Video: Separate sync, Composite sync, Sync on green ; Audio
Input connector/cable: DVI-I (Digital & Analog), 6.5mm DC connector, 3.5mm
audio and Mic jack, 3.5mm headphone jack built-in, External 18V AC/DC
adapter, DVI-I Video, Audio, Microphone and Power
Maximum noninterlaced resolution: 1024 x 768 at 75Hz
Horizontal frequency: 30 - 61 kHz
Vertical frequency: 50 - 75 Hz
Maximum display area: 307.2 x 230.4mm
Power on/off: Push-button
Left/right: Push-button
Regulatory certifications: TUV/GS,TUV-Ergo, FCC-B, UL, CSA, SEMKO, MPR-II
Low Emission, CE Mark, NUTEK, Energy Star
Plug and Play compatibility: Display data channel DDC 1/2B (VESA), Microsoft
Windows 95/98/NT/2000 compatible
Width: 15.5 inches
Height: 14.4 inches
Depth: 8.1 inches
Weight: 11.7 pounds
Audio : 2 x 2 Watts

Prix : 250 Euros

Photo dispo à :

http://www.moniteurs.com/fiche_detail.phtml?id_user_tmp=897181&id_produit=305

Me contacter à rvb78nospam@hotmail.com en enlevant nospam de l adresse
email.

Jérôme NICOLLE
Aucun pixel mort - Etat nickel

Caractéristiques :

Contrast ratio: 300:1
Horizontal viewing angle: 80 degrees
Vertical viewing angle: 60 degrees
Response time: 40 ms (typ.)
Brightness: 250 cd/m 2 (typ.)
Prix : 250 Euros

Ok, un viel ecran au caracteristiques affreuses au prix du bas de gamme
neuf bien plus performant. Encore un truc qui se vendra à un dinner un
mercredi...