Virus problems causing havoc

Le
Chewang Dorji
Dear Sir(s) / Madam(s),

Due to the following viruses, Internet connection automatically disconnects
inbetween and does not allow me to upload or download the emails to the
outlook express stating your pop3 server failed to respond in .minutes
and etc.
- Downloader
- Dialer.TrafficJam
- W32.SpyBot.W
- W32.Yalove.D

Can any one guide me how to remove the above viruses permanently or how to
protect it permanently.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Chewang Dorji
pascal leclercq
Le #1038671
ici on parle et on dépanne en francais !!!

Dear Sir(s) / Madam(s),

Due to the following viruses, Internet connection automatically disconnects
inbetween and does not allow me to upload or download the emails to the
outlook express stating your pop3 server failed to respond in ....minutes
and etc.
- Downloader
- Dialer.TrafficJam
- W32.SpyBot.W
- W32.Yalove.D

Can any one guide me how to remove the above viruses permanently or how to
protect it permanently.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Chewang Dorji

Th.A.C
Le #1038487
ici on parle et on dépanne en francais !!!

je doute fortement qu'il te comprenne ;-)

Joel CHAUDY [MS]
Le #1038485
Hi Chewang Dorji,

Welcome to the French public newsgroup for 'windows2000server'.
In our opinion, the message you posted on this newsgroup should be posted in
an English speaking newsgroup . It would be more and better answered over
there.

We would like to make you aware of the removal of your message in the next
24h.
Thanks in advance for your comprehension.

Regards,

Joël Chaudy
In charge of the relation with the technical Communities
Microsoft France

PS. To reply me, remove « online. » from the email address used to post this
message.

"Chewang Dorji" news:%