web access outlook

Dan
I have been using the Web Access Outlook and just upgraded from XP to
| Vista on my PC. The upgrade went well but I have a hitch with web
| outlook now. I still receive emails, but when I try reply to an email
| or try to create a new email, I cannot type anything in the text
| area. It is shaded in blue and has a x in the left hand upper corner.
| I also have Office 2003 loaded on my PC and use that to sync with my
| pocket pc phone for contacts and calender and it works well. Any
| ideas on whay there is a conflict or how to resolve ? Thanks in
| advance

Antonio
microsoft.public.exchange.admin
Dan
I'm sorry, I didn't understand your response, or I didn't receive it in full ?

"Antonio" wrote:

microsoft.public.exchange.admin

-=lolol=-
Hi Dan,

hth
@+lolo

I'm sorry, I didn't understand your response, or I didn't receive it in full
?

"Antonio" wrote:

microsoft.public.exchange.admin

Thierry DEMAN [MVP]
Hello,

I think that you must find your answer in an english forum for better
success...

--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
Exchange MVP, MCSE2003+M,MCSE2003+S,MCDBA,MCITP dba&Dev

"Antonio" wrote:

microsoft.public.exchange.admin

David
Hello,

The Solution:
1. In OWA, click on the "options" in the left Task Pane.

2. Under “E-mail Security” and Click Install or Upgrade the S/MIME Control.
This will download a new add-on.

3. Click “RUN” when asked about the Microsoft Outlook Web Access S/MIME
install and security warning.

4. Close and RESTART IE7

Cheers,

D.
dany le belge
bonjour,
j'ai effectué cette opération et effectivemnt, on peut dés lors essayer de
transférer ou essayer d'envoyer un message , mais lorsque l'on click sur
envoi, IE7 se ferme sans aucun message d'erreur et ce relance tout seul.
y at'il une solution.
avec firefox, aucun problème ainsi que IE6