Wholesale Mobile Phones Nokia http://www.new-nikeshoes.com

new-nikeshoes
hi
We have all models of nokia, motorola, samsung, sony ericsson, palm
treo, blackberry, siemen, sagem and and all models of all brands of
mobile phones, ipods, games, our brands include Dell laptops , Sony
laptops , Ps2 ,psp , Ipod nano 1G 2G 4G 8G 30G 60G ,Ps3 ,Xbox
360 ,cameras and all models of laptops are also available for sale at
cheaper rate. They are all brand new with full accessories and 1 year
international warranty, sim free, unlocked, work effectively with any
network worldwide and come with user manual guide in various
languages.

Our minimum order is 10 units and we receive payment by moneygram
international money transfer or western union money transfer. There is
10% sales discount for order above 20 units to 50 units,15% discount
for order above 50 units to 100 units and 20% discount for order above
100 units.

We insist the principia: Prestige first,high-quality,competitive
price,
best services,and timely delivery.
Website: http://www.new-nikeshoes.com
msn: zhushao999@hotmail.com
Hong-da Co., Ltd.
hi
We have all models of nokia
NOKIA N95 $300
NOKIA N93 $250
NOKIA N92 $230
NOKIA N91 $220
NOKIA N80 $210
NOKIA N90 $220
Nokia N70 $210
NOKIA N73 $230
NOKIA 7600 (UNLOCK) $210
Nokia 8800 Sirocco Gold Edtion -$290
Nokia 8800 Sirocco Black$290

(1).all products are all original and new
(2).they have 1year international warranty.
(3).free shipping include ems, tnt, dhl, ups. you may choose one kind
(4).deliver time is in 7 days to get your door
We insist the principia: Prestige first,high-quality,competitive
price,
best services,and timely delivery.
Website: http://www.new-nikeshoes.com
msn: zhushao999@hotmail.com
Hong-da Co., Ltd.

Olivier
Spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JE suis allé voir : entreprise chinoise habituée de la contrefaçon...
Elle vend même des rolex! et se vante d'être ISO9001.... A éviter!

--
Les cons, ça ose tout, c'est même à ça qu'on les reconnait.... Audiard
"Les tontons flingueurs"
Pierre Pallier
Hello, Olivier a écrit dans <news:

Alors, n'y répond pas.