wierd email

Le
tucker
have been rec'g email from senders I do not know - all with pdf attachments
that i do not open.

get anywhere from 2-10 a day, some get caught by Norton antispam.

is there a way to BLOCK these emails.
Thierry _
Le #1730402
"tucker" news:
have been rec'g email from senders I do not know - all with pdf
attachments

that i do not open.

get anywhere from 2-10 a day, some get caught by Norton antispam.

is there a way to BLOCK these emails.

Yes, by posting your question in french here, or on an english speaking NG.

More seriously,
either create a rule in OE6 (Tools, message rules etc.) , or use some
filtering programme like Mailwasher
(free)
Good luck,

Th_

Aski
Le #1730400
Hello tucker,

have been rec'g email from senders I do not know - all with pdf
attachments that i do not open.

get anywhere from 2-10 a day, some get caught by Norton antispam.

is there a way to BLOCK these emails.

Supprimer l'antispam Norton et installer K9, le plus efficace des antispams
gratuits
AntiSpamEdit (ASE) - XtractOE - Aide de K9 en français
http://dechily.org/downloads.htm#k9
Si vous n'aimez pas le français, téléchargez le version originale sur
keir.net
--
Cordialement

Aski