==>Win NT 4 ram upgrade **problem**

asystole
OK, first off, I'm a Mac user, but my secretary has Win NT 4 on her
workstation in our main office, and they have sucked away our tech
support, so I'm asking here with the hopes that some of you gurus can
help us out.

Secretary has win nt 4 workstation with 128 megs ram. Her admin
assistant buys her a new 256 ram chip to put in the computer. She
inserts the ram and re-boots, gets all kinds of weird errors. Figures
that the ram won't work, removes it, and now she's back to 128
megs....except now she can't print to the printer that is hooked up to
her computer.

They have tried de-installing the print driver and then re-installing
it but that didn't work.

Any advice on what to do next? We are stumped, and the secretary is
worse off than when she started because now she can't use her
printer!!!
Arghh!!

Thanks in advance for any bright ideas on this.
I would prefer e-mail response to:
theopposition *at* myrealbox *dot* com
(insert appropriate marks in the obvious places to make that work)

Michel Guillou
macuser écrivait :

OK, first off, I'm a Mac user

Ah ! C'est pour ça !

Fr signifie francophone.

--
Michel Guillou
format.c
"Michel Guillou" a écrit dans le message de
macuser écrivait :

> OK, first off, I'm a Mac user

Ah ! C'est pour ça !

Fr signifie francophone.