Windows 7 - 32bits : Convert ANSI PST to UNICODE PST

Le
JerryBand Hors ligne
PST Upgrade utility quickly performs ANSI PST to UNICODE PST and UNICODE PST to ANSI PST. The Software is enhanced with an advanced conversion algorithm that support batch operations to convert PST files. It can safely convert PST files without causing any alteration to the original files and folders. The software supports all higher or lower versions of Microsoft Outlook email client application.
Download the free version of this tool, here:- http://www.upgrademypst.com/
Th.A.C
Le #26417639
Le 19/11/2016 à 07:20, JerryBand a écrit :
PST Upgrade utility quickly performs ANSI PST to UNICODE PST and UNICODE PST to
ANSI PST. The Software is enhanced with an advanced conversion algorithm that
support batch operations to convert PST files. It can safely convert PST files
without causing any alteration to the original files and folders. The software
supports all higher or lower versions of Microsoft Outlook email client
application.
Download the free version of this tool, here:- http://www.upgrademypst.com/

/contrepub ON/
DON'T use it. It corrupted all my PSTs files. All my work is lost...
/contrepub OFF/