Windows 7/internet problem

Bumpa
I got my son a Gateway laptop a few months ago. Now he has a problew
with it staying online. Once he reboots, it stays online for maybe 10
minutes, then - no internet. It is windows 7 Gateway laptop. Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bumpa

Tonio le Yéti
I got my son a Gateway laptop a few months ago. Now he has a problew
with it staying online. Once he reboots, it stays online for maybe 10
minutes, then - no internet. It is windows 7 Gateway laptop. Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bumpa

We don't speak the cheyenne here, i'm cerise LOL