windows mail

Louise
Whenever I get an email with a link I cannot click on link and have that
link open up in my browser. I have made many attempts to set windows mail
as my default mail however no changes can be made for whenever I try the
settings always revert back to the original. ex. It always tells me under
options....to use my present email, etc. Can anyone solve this mystery for
me? I would love to be able to click on a link and have that address open
up. Is used to be able to do that. Thank you. louise

Le Claude
Salut,

En français s'il te plait !
--
Amicalement, Claude.

Claude CHARNEAU MVP-Windows Desktop Experience.

La fé sens òbras, mòrta es.

"Louise" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
uWOaIVZ#
Whenever I get an email with a link I cannot click on link and have that link open up
in my browser. I have made many attempts to set windows mail as my default mail
however no changes can be made for whenever I try the settings always revert back to
the original. ex. It always tells me under options....to use my present email, etc. Can
anyone solve this mystery for me? I would love to be able to click on a link and have
that address open up. Is used to be able to do that. Thank you. louise

Aski - MVP
Hi Louise,

Whenever I get an email with a link I cannot click on link and have that
link open up in my browser. I have made many attempts to set windows
mail as my default mail however no changes can be made for whenever I try
the settings always revert back to the original. ex. It always tells me
under options....to use my present email, etc. Can anyone solve this
mystery for me? I would love to be able to click on a link and have that
address open up. Is used to be able to do that. Thank you. louise

You are welcome here but make an effort to speak the language of this group
as we laboriously DO on US groups.
--
Regards

Aski
MVP Windows Desktop Experience
http://dechily.org/
http://dechily.org/Forum_Aski/
Louise
Oh my goodness.. I am so sorry. Unfortunately I did not realize this was
in another language. I do not speak nor write it and I apologize . I have
never written to a newsgroup before and I just didn't notice the many
languages. Sorry again. Louise

"Aski - MVP" wrote in message
Hi Louise,

[...]

Aski - MVP
Hi Louise,

Oh my goodness.. I am so sorry. Unfortunately I did not realize this was
in another language. I do not speak nor write it and I apologize . I have
never written to a newsgroup before and I just didn't notice the many
languages. Sorry again. Louise

We have all one's head in the couds!
I suggest you to subscribe to the NG
microsoft.public.windows.windows.vista.mail
It will be most probably able to answer your question.
--
Regards

Aski
MVP Windows Desktop Experience
http://dechily.org/
http://dechily.org/Forum_Aski/
Runge16
If you were good, this that I doubt, you would have answered to Louise for
her problem.
The only thing you had to do : try to help her and redirect if necessary.
See you.
Me (from France, I precise)
Message for Louise : no idea for solving your mail problem, sorry.

"Aski - MVP" a écrit dans le message de news:
ONHQ0pa%

Hi Louise,

Oh my goodness.. I am so sorry. Unfortunately I did not realize this
was in another language. I do not speak nor write it and I apologize . I
have never written to a newsgroup before and I just didn't notice the
many languages. Sorry again. Louise

We have all one's head in the couds!
I suggest you to subscribe to the NG
microsoft.public.windows.windows.vista.mail
It will be most probably able to answer your question.
--
Regards

Aski
MVP Windows Desktop Experience
http://dechily.org/
http://dechily.org/Forum_Aski/

Aski - MVP
Hi Louise,

Oh my goodness.. I am so sorry. Unfortunately I did not realize this
was in another language. I do not speak nor write it and I apologize .
I have never written to a newsgroup before and I just didn't notice the
many languages. Sorry again. Louise

We have all one's head in the couds!
I suggest you to subscribe to the NG
microsoft.public.windows.windows.vista.mail
It will be most probably able to answer your question.

Did you try to set Internet Explorer as your default browser by Tools >
Internet options > Programs Tab?
--
Regards
Aski
MVP Windows Desktop Experience
http://dechily.org/
http://dechily.org/Forum_Aski/

"Runge16" a écrit dans le message de groupe de
discussion : 4a4a5868$0$423$
If you were good, this that I doubt, you would have answered to Louise for
her problem.
The only thing you had to do : try to help her and redirect if necessary.
See you.
Me (from France, I precise)
Message for Louise : no idea for solving your mail problem, sorry.

Pour Runge16 : ton message est sans aucun intérêt !