xldialogopen

Le
Rolando
Hi,

I have a macro that works perfectly in Excel 2003 but not in Excel 2007. See
below.
It looks like the arg5 (password protection) is not recognized by Excel 2007.

what is the solution please?

If
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen).Show(ThisWorkbook.Sheets(Feuil10.Name).Range("CN_MenuDefaultFolderSelect").Value, , , , "CVCFDPassword") = False Then
or
If
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogOpen).Show(arg1:=ThisWorkbook.Sheets(Feuil10.Name).Range("CN_MenuDefaultFolderSelect").Value,
arg5:="CVCFDPassword") = False Then
Jean-marc
Le #20522101
Rolando wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

I have a macro that works perfectly in Excel 2003 but not in Excel
2007. See
below.

You'll probably find more help on the Excel dedicated microsoft group.

[On top of this, you are here in the '.fr' hierarchy, which is intended for
french
exchanges.]

I would suggest asking your question in the following ng:
microsoft.public.excel

Best regards;

--
Jean-marc Noury (jean_marc_n2)