(Youtube) The Macho Man Randy Perkoff

Le
The Macho Man Randy Perkoff
Hello guys, this is a video I made myself, I thought of the idea and
put it all together. I edited and everything myself.

Hope you like it.

If you know anything about the Macho Man Randy Savage(a former pro
wrestler) I think you'll get a kick out of the video.

http://perkoff.com/2007/03/macho-man-randy-perkoff.html
missmary
Le #10611621
"The Macho Man Randy Perkoff" news:
Hello guys, this is a video I made myself, I thought of the idea and
put it all together. I edited and everything myself.

Hope you like it.

If you know anything about the Macho Man Randy Savage(a former pro
wrestler) I think you'll get a kick out of the video.

http://perkoff.com/2007/03/macho-man-randy-perkoff.html

randy savage lives here on the island where i work and he loves our
pizzas...he is an absolutely nice man and great tipper too!!!