Join the most Progressive Companies in the World to Learn How PCM Strategies & Technologies Improve Profitability & Accelerate Design to Delivery Time CONCORD, Mass., April 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --aPriori, the leading provider of ...
Join the most Progressive Companies in the World to Learn How PCM Strategies & Technologies Improve Profitability & Accelerate Design to Delivery Time
CONCORD, Mass., April 04, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- aPriori, the leading provider of enterprise product cost management software solutions, announces today that the 6th annual Cost Insight International Product Cost Management conference will be held on June 11-13, 2018.
The venue for this year's event is Wentworth by the Sea in New Castle, New Hampshire, located approximately 1 hour from Boston Logan Airport by bus or car. This event is open to both aPriori customers and representatives from any manufacturers that are interested in learning more about product cost management technology and best practices.
Visit the Cost Insight 2018 Event Website for complete information and register for this year's program.
Why Should You Attend Cost Insight 2018?
As pressure increases to deliver innovative and customized products to market faster, manufacturers are struggling to maintain product profits and accelerate design to delivery schedules. At Cost Insight 2018, join attendees from leading product manufacturers around the world who will gather to share insights and discover new strategies and tactics in product design, sourcing and quoting to address this complex problem.
- Learn from the Best
- The International Cost Insight PCM Conference attracts the largest collection of companies and representatives from around the world who are using advanced product cost management strategies to help meet their business goals.
- Hear case studies from some of the world's leading global manufacturers including Cisco, General Electric, and Whirlpool where they talk about results and lessons learned along their PCM journey.
- What are best practices for arming design engineers with early cost and DFM feedback to reduce churn
- How companies are taking advantage of data in their digital transformation to generate cost and manufacturability insights to track new product development projects and to optimize designs
- Where PCM solutions have been applied to change the way manufacturers collaborate with their suppliers
- Practical Application Workshops
- After General Sessions in the morning, attendees break into workshop tracks that align with either their role (design/engineering or sourcing/supply chain) or skill level.
- An "Intro to PCM" track is provided on Day 1 for attendees who are planning to extend or implement product cost management in their product development, sourcing or quoting processes. This track will include sessions on how to evaluate vendor partners, how to successfully develop a year 1 implementation plan and for folks who have a background in Cost Engineering, how to expand your reach by leveraging people in design/engineering to do early phase costing.
- See the Latest PCM Technology Breakthroughs
- Leaders of the aPriori product management team will talk about key breakthroughs and new capabilities that are going to be delivered in future releases of the product.
- New at this year's conference is an Advanced Technology Showcase - in an exhibition style setting, aPriori engineers will demonstrate the most exciting technology breakthroughs covering a variety of different use cases across aPriori's key industries of Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Industrial Machinery and High Tech Electronic Equipment.
Who Should Attend?
|Product Designers & Engineers||If you have anything to do with designing or engineering a discrete manufactured product, and want to learn how to use cost and DFM data to optimize designs, and how to avoid subtle errors that increase manufacturing cost, and result in mind numbing ECOs. you should join us at Cost Insight to learn how Design to Cost and Design for Manufacturability capabilities can help you innovate and eliminate wasteful exercises.|
|Sourcing, Buyers, Supply Chain||If you have anything to do with sourcing or buying engineered components or assemblies that become part of your finished product, and you're struggling to find new ways to squeeze cost out of these purchased parts.. you should join us at Cost Insight to learn how our should costing capabilities provide cost and manufacturing details the can help with vendor selection and negotiations and how our, bulk costing & analytics can help you quickly spot where you may be getting overcharged.|
|Design & Sourcing Team Management||If you are managing a team that is responsible for product design or sourcing, and you are being asked by your senior executives to report on the forecast cost of the product throughout the design cycle. you should join us at Cost Insight to learn how your team can leverage product cost estimation capabilities in aPriori to stay on track and design products to cost.|
|Cost Estimating Professionals||If you're a professional cost estimator, working in either a big OEM or a mid-size supplier, and you simply can't keep up with the volume of costing requests. you should join us at Cost Insight learn how aPriori can dramatically accelerate the process and help you provide DFM guidance to improve the value of customer's products|
For More Information on Cost Insight 2018
For complete information and to register for the event, please visit the Cost Insight 2018 website.
Interested individuals can also send an email to Rick Burke, aPriori Vice President of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-978-451-7675.
aPriori software and services generate hard-dollar product cost savings for discrete manufacturing and product innovation companies. Using aPriori's real-time product cost assessments, employees in engineering, sourcing and manufacturing make more-informed decisions that drive costs out of products pre- and post-production. With aPriori, manufacturers launch products at cost targets, maximize savings in re-work projects and avoid overpaying for sourced parts. To learn more about aPriori and its product cost management solutions and services, visit www.apriori.com or call 1.978.371.2006. To see an overview demonstration of aPriori, click here.
aPriori and aPriori Technologies are registered trademarks of aPriori Technologies Inc. All other trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks belong to their respective holders.
Vice President, Marketing
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: aPriori Technologies via Globenewswire
Source(s) : aPriori Technologies
Almere, The NetherlandApril 19, 2018 ASM International N.V. (Euronext Amsterdam: ASM) today reports its first quarter 2018 operating results (unaudited) in accordance with IFRS. FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS EUR million Q1 2017 (restated) Q4 2017 ...
ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. ANNOUNCES AVAILABILITY AND TIMING OF THE FIRST QUARTER 2018 CONFERENCE CALL AND WEBCAST - CORRECTED U.S. DIAL-IN NUMBERAlmere, The NetherlandsApril 6, 2018 This press release replaces the previous release issued on April 4, 2018, to correct for the United States dial-in number ASM International N.V. (Euronext Amsterdam: ASM) will report operating results ...