RESTON, Va., May 08, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --Appianis proud to announce its 2017 App Market Award winners, who were recognized at the Appian World Conference, held April 3-5, 2017 in San Francisco, CA. As the demand for enterprise-grade applications ...
RESTON, Va., May 08, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Appian is proud to announce its 2017 App Market Award winners, who were recognized at the Appian World Conference, held April 3-5, 2017 in San Francisco, CA. As the demand for enterprise-grade applications increase, these awards recognize the most innovative and effective partner-contributed solutions and components in the Appian App Market. The App Market is an online source for pre-built business solutions on the Appian platform, as well as tools and extensions to help build any application faster.
App Market Award Winners:
- Princeton Blue's ConversationBot for Most Popular Component
- This solution delivers automated assistance to consumers through a chat interface to improve customer service efficiency. It received the highest number of votes in the component category at Appian World.
- Vuram's Asset Management System for Most Popular Application
- This application provides a centralized repository for the management of fixed assets or intellectual property. It received the highest number of votes in the business application category at Appian World.
- Persistent Systems' Pitchbook for Best User Interface
- Based on a combination of votes and Appian review, this application won the award for its use-case of creating personalized presentations using an interactive Appian user interface. This solution allows Sales teams to rapidly create Powerpoint presentations using templates with input based on regional requirements and an organization's product portfolio.
- Incessant's Customer On-Boarding for Best Overall Application
- This Financial Services solution provides a highly configurable workflow and set of business rules, to enable business users to automate the customer on-boarding journey. It was awarded the best overall application based on a combination of votes and Appian review.
"This year's award winners are production-proven, extensible, and cutting-edge," said Michael Beckley, chief technology officer, Appian. "These are the virtues that distinguish the Appian App Marketplace from any other. Our partners have proven that cloud solutions built on the Appian Low Code Platform can rapidly adapt and scale to enterprise requirements."
For more information on Appian, click here.
Appian provides a leading low-code software development platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful and unique applications. The applications created on Appian's platform help companies drive digital transformation and competitive differentiation. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
VP, Corporate Communications
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Appian Corporation via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Appian Corporation
RESTON, Va., May 08, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --Appiantoday announced its 2017 Global and Regional Partners of the Year. This partner ecosystem is helping organizations across industries and around the globe accelerate meaningful digital ...
Appian génère la vitesse et la puissance de la transformation numérique avec la dernière version de sa plateforme d'entreprise Low codePlateforme améliorée conçue pour permettre aux organisations d'innover plus rapidement et de créer des applications d'entreprise plus intelligentes RESTON, Virginie, le 4 avril 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -Aujourd'hui, lors de la ...