Second quarter shows strength Statement from CEO Fredrik Tumegård:"Net sales increased by 42 percent with an operating margin of 9 percent and at the same time as we continued to invest in Live OTT and conducted a commercial launch of Sye." Second ...
Second quarter shows strength
Statement from CEO Fredrik Tumegård:
"Net sales increased by 42 percent with an operating margin of 9 percent and at the same time as we continued to invest in Live OTT and conducted a commercial launch of Sye."
Second Quarter 2016
- Net sales amounted to SEK 132.3 (93.2) million, up by 42.0 percent year on year. The increase was 39.7 percent in comparable currencies. Organic growth was 21.3 percent.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 12.0 (4.9) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 9.0 (5.3) percent.
- Total cash flow was SEK -10.5 (2.2) million.
January - June 2016
- Net sales were SEK 242.3 (180.9) million, up 33.9 percent. In comparable currencies, the increase was 33.0 percent. Organic growth was 12.7 percent.
- Operating earnings were SEK 19.8 (11.1) million, corresponding to an operating margin of 8.2 (6.1) percent.
- Total cash flow was SEK 1.3 (12.4) million.
- Commercial launch of Sye solution for true live OTT at the beginning of April.
- Launch of Nimbra Gateway, a new media transport solution that supports migration to IP.
- Net Insight's product management and services operations were coordinated into cohesive global functions in the quarter. This means that the organizational integration of ScheduALL has now been completed.
- Net Insight's Board resolved to repurchase own shares.
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Tumegård, CEO of Net Insight, +46 8 685 04 00, email@example.com
This information is information that Net Insight AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.45 am CET on July 22, 2016.
About Net Insight
Net Insight's vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Net Insight delivers media transport solutions that empower broadcasters, content owners and network service providers to activate their audiences by providing a quality-of-experience worth paying for, live and local content that's part of their world and interactive experiences they want to be part of.
The company's solutions enable live, interactive and on-demand media transport, with operational simplicity, to let customers focus on delivering the best possible experience to their audiences. Net Insight's strength lies in enabling lossless video transport at any scale, from live contribution via the Internet, to ultra-high-definition distribution in managed media networks spanning the globe.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight's solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Net Insight AB
Quote from CEO Fredrik Tumegård: "Launch of new generation Nimbra in the first quarter." First quarter 2018 Net sales amounted to SEK 110.5 MSEK (110.4)* million, in line with the corresponding quarter in the previous year. The increase ...
Stockholm, Sweden - Net Insight, the leading provider in streaming, media transport and resource scheduling, today announces that Erik Skånsberg has been appointed interim CFO (Chief Financial Officer) during the period until the new CFO ...