Quote from CEO Fredrik Tumegård: "Stable profitability in core business under continued cautious market conditions in Q4 2017." Fourth quarter 2017 Net sales amounted to SEK 117.5 (133.0) million, a decrease of -11.7 percent year-on-year. In ...
Quote from CEO Fredrik Tumegård:
"Stable profitability in core business under continued cautious market conditions in Q4 2017."
Fourth quarter 2017
- Net sales amounted to SEK 117.5 (133.0) million, a decrease of -11.7 percent year-on-year. In comparable currencies, the decrease was -8.3 percent.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK 0.7 (12.9) million*, corresponding to an operating margin of 0.6 (9.7) percent.
- Net income was SEK -2.1 (5.7) million*. Net financial items were positively affected by SEK 1.7 (-6.3) million for the revaluation of synthetic options.
- Earnings per share, diluted and basic, was SEK -0.01 (0.01).
- Total cash flow was SEK -19.5 (7.3) million.
January - December 2017
- Net sales amounted to SEK 426.7 (503.5) million, a decrease of -15.2 percent. In comparable currencies, the decrease was -15.1 percent.
- Operating earnings amounted to SEK -9.5 (49.4) million*, corresponding to an operating margin of -2.2 (9.8) percent.
- Net income was SEK 3.7 (35.2) million*. Net financial items were positively affected by SEK 14.5 (-3.2) million for the revaluation of synthetic options.
- Earnings per share, diluted and basic, was SEK 0.01 (0.09).
- Total cash flow was SEK -36.8 (20.9) million.
*) The Company has adjusted its calculation method for capitalized development expenditure in certain development projects. The adjustment has been applied retroactively. For the period January-September 2017, operating earnings were adjusted by SEK -2.3 million and net income by SEK -1.8 million. For the period October-December 2016, operating earnings were adjusted by SEK -0.8 million and net income by SEK -0.6 million. For the period January-December 2016, operating earnings were adjusted by SEK -2.9 million and net income by SEK -2.3 million.
The full Year-end report 2017 can be found on netinsight.net
For further information, please contact:
Fredrik Tumegård, CEO of Net Insight, +46 8 685 04 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Net Insight AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.45 am CET on February 14, 2018.
About Net Insight
Net Insight's vision is to enable a live and interactive media experience for anyone on earth. Our aim is to lead progress and enable a global media marketplace where live content can be exchanged and interaction among TV audiences can take place in real-time. We want to create the media experience of the future, centered on content.
Net Insight delivers products, software and services for effective, high-quality media transport, coupled with the effective management of resources, all, which creates an enhanced TV experience. Net Insight's offerings span across the entire media spectrum, starting from TV cameras and TV studios, right through to the TV consumers. Our solutions benefit network operators, and TV and production companies, by lowering total cost of ownership, improving their workflow efficiencies and providing them with the ability to capture new business opportunities.
More than 500 world-class customers run mission critical media services using Net Insight's solutions, covering more than 60 countries worldwide. Net Insight is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit netinsight.net
Twitter: @NetInsight, twitter.com/NetInsight
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Net Insight AB via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Net Insight AB
Appoints new Executive to lead Resource Scheduling business unit based in the US Stockholm, Sweden - Net Insight, the leading provider in streaming, media transport and resource scheduling, today announces that Dr. Judy Fick has been ...
Quote from interim CEO Henrik Sund: "Strong sales growth in eventful quarter." Second quarter 2018 Net sales amounted to SEK 119.6 million (95.7)*, an increase of 25% compared to the corresponding quarter in the previous year. The increase ...