Newcastle Upon Tyne HQ and London offices continue to expand to support strong business growth in the U.K. and worldwide NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, United Kingdom, May 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --Performance Horizon, the leading global provider of partner ...
Newcastle Upon Tyne HQ and London offices continue to expand to support strong business growth in the U.K. and worldwide
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, United Kingdom, May 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Performance Horizon, the leading global provider of partner marketing software for global brands, has hired an additional 18 people in its UK offices to support its strong business growth in the region and worldwide.
The recent Newcastle and London hires are:
- Daniel Anderson, Assistant Accountant
- Matthew Blackith, Client Services Executive
- Simon Devine, Internal IT Manager
- Christopher Dinning, Web Developer
- Joe Durham, Internal IT Engineer
- Paul Errington, Systems Administrator
- Georgina Gray, Customer Success Manager
- Daniel Hough, Senior Application Support Engineer
- Jennifer Kilmartin, Information Security Manager
- Jemma Learmouth, People Success Assistant
- Hilton Riddex, Senior Application Support Engineer
- Jeevan Singh, Internal IT Apprentice
- Stephanie Thomson, Senior Client Services Executive
- Elizabeth Thornton, Business Development Manager
- Natasha Thuduwage, Finance Assistant
- James Tuttle, Application Support Engineer
- Ryan Walker, Business Development Director - EMEA
- Stephen Young, Graphic Designer
"Our company got its start in Newcastle Upon Tyne and our second office opened in London not long after," said Performance Horizon CEO Mal Cowley. "As we continue our eight-year track record of growth and expand our business on four continents, our Newcastle and London offices play a critical role in delivering the industry's best partner management solution."
Today the company also announced it has made 9 new hires in the United States. These announcements follow Performance Horizon's previously announced growth in Australia and the Netherlands.
About Performance Horizon
Performance Horizon helps the world's leading brands build powerful business partnerships that drive extraordinary business growth. The Performance Horizon Partner Management Platform (PMP) is an end-to-end, SaaS-based solution for forming, managing, analyzing, and predicting the future results of partner marketing programs using artificial intelligence. Hundreds of the world's largest brands leverage our real-time technology to drive and manage more than $6B in sales across 214 countries and territories worldwide. To learn more about Performance Horizon and partner marketing, visit performancehorizon.com.
Diane Anderson, WIT Strategy for Performance Horizon
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Performance Horizon via Globenewswire
Source(s) : Performance Horizon
Partner marketing leader has won business from Catawiki, Werkspot, and many other leading brands over the past year LONDON, April 11, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --Performance Horizon, the leading global provider of partner marketing software ...
Industry leaders will discuss transformational partnerships and how to win at performance marketing LONDON, March 29, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --Performance Horizon, the leading global provider of partner marketing software, today announced ...