activation of Microsoft Office Family and Student 2007 on my 2nd P

ti-jean
I bought Microsoft Office Family et Student 2007 via Internet....downloaded,
installes and activated. They sent the disk by mail.
In the mean time I bougth and other PC.
I installed the product with the disk sent. My new PC is not connected to
Internet.
How can I activate the product to use it permanently?
Thanks a lot for helping....
ti-jean

Circé
Bonjour à toi aussi ti-jean,

Ici, c'est french, on parle français only...

Tu peux faire l'activation par téléphone. Regarde ici :
http://office.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/HA011187761036.aspx

Circé
http://faqword.free.fr

Le 25/10/2007, ti-jean a supposé :
I bought Microsoft Office Family et Student 2007 via Internet....downloaded,
installes and activated. They sent the disk by mail.
In the mean time I bougth and other PC.
I installed the product with the disk sent. My new PC is not connected to
Internet.
How can I activate the product to use it permanently?
Thanks a lot for helping....
ti-jean

don't use at this time.
Charles Martin:

I bought Microsoft Office Family et Student 2007 via store....downloaded,
installes and activated. They sent the disk by store.

I installed the product with the disk bought. My new PC is connected to
Internet.
How can I activate the product to use it permanently?
Thanks a lot for helping....
Charles Martin