audio

XP
Hi, is there anywhere someone who can tell me why i have lost all sounds with xp pro,the computer says i dont have any audio device,plugs in,drivers .Everythin was perfect with xp familial,i really dont get it!Please help me!

rolling

Hi, is there anywhere someone who can tell me why i have lost all sounds with
xp pro,the computer says i dont have any audio device,plugs in,drivers
.Everythin was perfect with xp familial,i really dont get it!Please help me!

*fr.* celà veut dire *français*

--
@+ rolling
Pour la reponse par email, cliquer sur:

Laurent Gébeau \(MToo\)
Hi

You posted in a french newsgroup, so please post in french.

If you can't I suggest u to go to english newsgroups.

Thanks

--
Laurent Gébeau (MToo)
[MVP Windows]