Can't connect From Local Network but can from VPN ?

Thomas Malia
Please help,

On one of my Windows 2003 Servers I'm running terminal servicer. For years
I've had no trouble accessing this server. Recently though, whenever I try
to access the server from my local area network I get:

---------------------------
Remote Desktop Disconnected
---------------------------
The remote computer disconnected the session because of an error in the
licensing protocol.
Please try connecting to the remote computer again or contact your server
administrator.
---------------------------
OK Help
---------------------------

The wierd thing though is, we have two remote locations that are connecting
to my local network via a hardware VPN. Anyone from the remote offices can
conect just fine to the Terminal server. I know I've changed something
somewhere but I don't know where to start looking!?!?

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Tom Malia

Thomas Malia
Oops... I was mistaken about the version of the OS. That particular machine
is actually still Win2000. All my other servers have been upgraded to
Win2003 if that makes any difference.