changer la dimension du font

Cartel
Hello, I wish to modify the dimension of the font within a given table; when
I hit a button, the font size increases by 1 point; another button decreases
it by 1 point, and a last button will reset it to the original size. Any
ideas?

Merci.

(Sorry, I don't speak french very well......)

Thibault TAILLANDIER
Hello, I wish to modify the dimension of the font within a given table; when
I hit a button, the font size increases by 1 point; another button decreases
it by 1 point, and a last button will reset it to the original size. Any
ideas?

Merci.

(Sorry, I don't speak french very well......)

Hi,

If you dont speak french, then go to comp.lang.javascript. It's in
english there :-)
Good luck for your project.
Bye
--
Thibault

ASM

If you dont speak french, then go to comp.lang.javascript. It's in
english there :-)

ben !
pour un multilingue de naissance t'es pas sympa :-)

Stéphane MORIAUX et son vieux Mac