check out my site (let me know what you think)

Joseph a Photo Galleries
www.josephaphotogalleries.com

Runge
Can't you at least put the title in french ???
You don(t rule the world yet.

"Joseph a Photo Galleries" a écrit dans le
message de news: 1DPHg.523$
www.josephaphotogalleries.com

Stan
"Runge" a écrit dans le message de news:
44f00842$0$5087$
Can't you at least put the title in french ???
You don(t rule the world yet.

not yet, but...

http://www.josephaphotogalleries.com/7.html

tomorrow !

--
-Stan

Gregory Morrow
Runge wrote:

Can't you at least put the title in french ???
You don(t rule the world yet.

The use of French is declining. English is now the standard
"International" language...

--
Best
Greg

"Joseph a Photo Galleries" a écrit dans le
message de news: 1DPHg.523$
www.josephaphotogalleries.com

Daniel Rocha
Gregory Morrow wrote:
The use of French is declining. English is now the standard
"International" language...

"International" does not mean the "unique" and these newsgroup
is identified as french with the fr.

The use of human brain is declining.

--
<> Daniel Rocha | Photographie <>
http://www.monochromatique.com

Stephane Legras-Decussy
"Gregory Morrow" a écrit dans le message de

English is now the standard
"International" language...

screw you.

best de même.

destroyedlolo
Gregory Morrow wrote:
Runge wrote:

Can't you at least put the title in french ???
You don(t rule the world yet.

The use of French is declining. English is now the standard
"International" language...

L'usage de la connerie elle ne semble pas decliner !

--
Vacances, Voyages, Le tout avec pleins de fautes d'orthographe ...
Rando, ski

Wilfrid
Apparently chinese courses are booming these days around the world, especially in the US, how come?
Besides chinese langage packages for any electronic devices are being downloaded at an exponential rates, how weird?
My guess is yes, indeed english is to become a standard.....
With a little WMD in Pekin it might help of course.