DXO Opticspro v11 gratuit est arrivé

Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI)
Bonjour à tous,

DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit

http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography

Cordialement

--
Enlever YFAUTVIRER
pascal_schnelzauer@yahoo.frYFAUTVIRER
http://pschnel.free.fr

6 7 8 9 10
Birdy
Eric Stevens a exprimé avec précision :
On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:
Bonjour à tous,
DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit
http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography
Cordialement

Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .

That's the current version.
They must have a new version coming up soon.

Au vu de ce fil qui me concerne peu apparemment, je suis tenté de dire
que les voies du Seigneur et de Microsoft sont inpénétrables :-(
Stephane Legras-Decussy
Le 02/10/2017 01:03, Alf92 a écrit :
faut vraiment bidouiller profond pour empécher chrome de se mettre à
jour tout seul et dans ton dos (du moins sous windows).

ah ? sous Linux il me dit rien.
Stephane Legras-Decussy
Le 02/10/2017 04:58, Thierry Houx a écrit :
Non, il y a quand même une différence entre dire qu'on utilise un OS et
des logiciels obsolète parce que ça suffit à son utilisation et nier
l'intérêt des systèmes 64 bits,

sauf si c'est justement la relation cause -> conséquence de ce choix.
"son utilisation" ça n'a aucun sens, si on regarde bien, tout le monde
fait les mêmes choses avec son ordi... sauf que certains ne se sentent
bien qu'avec le dernier modèle.
PeterN
On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:
Bonjour à tous,
DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit
http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography
Cordialement

Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .

Thanks for posting that.
The notes started me thinking about using 14 bit RAW on my D800.
When I checked to see if that will run with my cameras, I found that
indeed it did, unless I shot in sRAW. (Which I don't.) However in
reading about sRAW, I ran into some discussions about the advantages and
disadvantages of shooting in 14bit v 12 bit RAW. For me, on the D800 the
slight frame rate reduction is not a factor. After looking at a number
of articles, if I switched to 14 bit there would be an increase in DR
and tonality differences. I wonder if anyone here has actual experience
in this area.
--
PeterN
android
Follow up set to: rec.photo.digital, alt.photography since fr.* is
francophone. They won't see any morecross postings from me...
On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:
Bonjour à tous,
DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit
http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography
Cordialement

Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .

Thanks for posting that.
The notes started me thinking about using 14 bit RAW on my D800.
When I checked to see if that will run with my cameras, I found that
indeed it did, unless I shot in sRAW. (Which I don't.) However in
reading about sRAW, I ran into some discussions about the advantages and
disadvantages of shooting in 14bit v 12 bit RAW. For me, on the D800 the
slight frame rate reduction is not a factor. After looking at a number
of articles, if I switched to 14 bit there would be an increase in DR
and tonality differences. I wonder if anyone here has actual experience
in this area.

You should always use as many bits that your camera can provide you
since the problems with posterization in post will be significantly
smaller. Two more bits gives you four times more data to play with.
Thats why you use 32 bits in HDR.
--
teleportation kills
Eric Stevens
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 11:31:10 -0400, PeterN
On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:
Bonjour à tous,
DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit
http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography
Cordialement

Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .

Thanks for posting that.
The notes started me thinking about using 14 bit RAW on my D800.
When I checked to see if that will run with my cameras, I found that
indeed it did, unless I shot in sRAW. (Which I don't.) However in
reading about sRAW, I ran into some discussions about the advantages and
disadvantages of shooting in 14bit v 12 bit RAW. For me, on the D800 the
slight frame rate reduction is not a factor. After looking at a number
of articles, if I switched to 14 bit there would be an increase in DR
and tonality differences. I wonder if anyone here has actual experience
in this area.

I set the D750 to 14 bit right from the beginning. I've never used it
in 12 bit so I can't make any comparison. I've noticed that the manual
talks only about increased color range with no mention in luminance.
Whatever: I have had no reason to even think of going back to 12 bit.
--
Regards,
Eric Stevens
PeterN
On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:
Bonjour à tous,
[...]

i tried 14bit on my D300, and the frame rate slowed to a crawl, and I
saw no difference in the images. I ran some quick tests with the D800,
and the difference was noticeable.
--
PeterN
On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:
Bonjour à tous,
[...]

The DR is not as wide with the D300 as with the D800 cameras so you
won't notice it as much 'till you make tonal adjustments in post.
--
teleportation kills
Savageduck
On Oct 2, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):
On 10/2/2017 6:26 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 11:31:10 -0400, PeterN
<"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net> wrote:
> On 9/30/2017 2:20 PM, android wrote:
> > On 2017-09-29 16:38:56 +0200, Prosper Youp La Boum (SDI) said:
> >
> > > Bonjour à tous,
> > >
> > > DXO OpticsPro V11 gratuit
> > >
> > > http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography
> > >
> > > Cordialement
> >
> > Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .
>

> Thanks for posting that.
> The notes started me thinking about using 14 bit RAW on my D800.
> When I checked to see if that will run with my cameras, I found that
> indeed it did, unless I shot in sRAW. (Which I don't.) However in
> reading about sRAW, I ran into some discussions about the advantages and
> disadvantages of shooting in 14bit v 12 bit RAW. For me, on the D800 the
> slight frame rate reduction is not a factor. After looking at a number
> of articles, if I switched to 14 bit there would be an increase in DR
> and tonality differences. I wonder if anyone here has actual experience
> in this area.
I set the D750 to 14 bit right from the beginning. I've never used it
in 12 bit so I can't make any comparison. I've noticed that the manual
talks only about increased color range with no mention in luminance.
Whatever: I have had no reason to even think of going back to 12 bit.

i tried 14bit on my D300, and the frame rate slowed to a crawl, and I
saw no difference in the images. I ran some quick tests with the D800,
and the difference was noticeable.

With my D300 & D300S I just shot 14-Bit and felt unhindered.
--
Regards,
Savageduck
Savageduck
On Oct 2, 2017, Savageduck wrote
(in article):
On Oct 2, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):
On 10/2/2017 6:26 PM, Eric Stevens wrote:
> On Mon, 2 Oct 2017 11:31:10 -0400, PeterN
> <"peter,newdelete"@deleteverizon.net> wrote:

> > > Merci! Forwarded to rec.photo.digital .
> >

> > Thanks for posting that.
> > The notes started me thinking about using 14 bit RAW on my D800.
> > When I checked to see if that will run with my cameras, I found that
> > indeed it did, unless I shot in sRAW. (Which I don't.) However in
> > reading about sRAW, I ran into some discussions about the advantages and
> > disadvantages of shooting in 14bit v 12 bit RAW. For me, on the D800 the
> > slight frame rate reduction is not a factor. After looking at a number
> > of articles, if I switched to 14 bit there would be an increase in DR
> > and tonality differences. I wonder if anyone here has actual experience
> > in this area.
>
> I set the D750 to 14 bit right from the beginning. I've never used it
> in 12 bit so I can't make any comparison. I've noticed that the manual
> talks only about increased color range with no mention in luminance.
>
> Whatever: I have had no reason to even think of going back to 12 bit.
i tried 14bit on my D300, and the frame rate slowed to a crawl, and I
saw no difference in the images. I ran some quick tests with the D800,
and the difference was noticeable.

With my D300 & D300S I just shot 14-Bit and felt unhindered.

BTW With the Fujifilm X-T2 there is no 12-Bit/14-Bit option, the Fujifilm RAW
(RAF) are 14-bit only.
--
Regards,
Savageduck