Event Sink Test and Regional Setting

Nicolas_R
Hi,

I am trying to resolve the limitation on Exchange 2003: Sending an OOF-Spam
message over the internet. It seems that the EventSink is not fired for other
language than English.

** Setting the OOOffice message with an UK client, works fine.. The message
is detected and deleted

** While using a french or spanish client, the eventsink is not fired.

Analysing the OOOF-SPAM from the expeditor mailbox. The original message
display an UTF-8 type message. So the subject filed is not really the same:
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?R=E9ponse_automatique_d=27absence_du_bureau=A0?=
=?iso-8859-1?Q?=3A_=5B=2A=2A=2ASPAM=2A=2A=2A=5D_Fwd=3A_Trusted_Worldwide?=

What should be done in order to test the proper subject filed ? "Réponse
d'absence....." ?
Should it be done via Script ? I use InStr with Text comparison
Should I (if this is not already the case) install the french regional
language on the host ?
Shoud I (if this is not already the case) add the french language in the
Exchange regional setting ?

In advance Thanks

NR

NR: FR_UK

Sylvain Cortes - [ MVP Group Policy ]
Bonjour,

non cela n'est pas possible par defaut et un dev perso sur OWA est fortement
deconseillé, meme si je connais certaines personne qui sont se sont "amusé"
a faire du dev sur OWA.
QQ produits existent pour faire cela - tu peux regarder:
http://www.cerberis.com/produit.php?reference3&affichefamille= ou
http://www.cerberis.com/produit.php?reference)&affichefamille
bon courage,

Sylvain Cortes - [ MVP - Group Policy ]