benedictelambert9
Le #26537440
Hello,
I am an individual who offers international loans with a capital which will be used to grant loans between individuals short and long term ranging fro m 500,000 to 1,500,000 euros to all serious people being in real need. The interest rate is 2% per year free. I grant loans. I am available to satisfy my customers within a maximum of 03 Days following receipt of your request form.
PS: very serious messages then no serious person to abstain.
Here are the areas where we can help you:
* Financial
* Personal loan
* Home loan
* Investment loan
* Car loan
* Consolidation debt
* Line of credit
* second mortgage
* Credit repurchase
You are on file, banned from banking and you do not have the favor of the b anks or better you have a project and need financing, a bad credit or need money to pay bills, funds to invest on companies. So if you need a loan, do not hesitate to contact us to find out more about our conditions. For any other information please contact us by email:
Please inform on your request the amount and the duration of the reimbursem ent.
Best regards,
Mrs lambert