Free ADSL in Paris

anon3448
Help!

My Free ADSL in Paris stopped working. It was working fine for 1 year.
I called the paid help line, but they seem quite not very helpful.

I have freebox, and the left light is red, and the right light is
yellow and blinking, it never goes to green.

I have tried just about everything.

Thanks for any advice.

Merci!

Albert ARIBAUD
Le Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:43:53 -0700, Jason a écrit :

Help!

My Free ADSL in Paris stopped working. It was working fine for 1 year.
I called the paid help line, but they seem quite not very helpful.

I have freebox, and the left light is red, and the right light is
yellow and blinking, it never goes to green.

I have tried just about everything.

Thanks for any advice.

Merci!

Sur un groupe fr, le français est de mise, même sans bien le parler.

On a fr group, french, even if not well mastered, is expected.

Le mieux est d'aller sur proxad.free.adsl, et d'y indiquer l'état des
voyants, ainsi que tu numéro de freebox.

The best is to post in proxad.free.adsl, and indicate the state of the
lights as well as the serial# of your freebox.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.

Fred the man
On 29 Apr 2004 13:43:53 -0700, (Jason) wrote:
My Free ADSL in Paris stopped working. It was working fine for 1 year.
I called the paid help line, but they seem quite not very helpful.

I have freebox, and the left light is red, and the right light is
yellow and blinking, it never goes to green.

Something's not right at the ADSL level. When everything's up
and running right, the two LED's should be green. I assume you've
tried to shut down your computer and the modem, restart the modem,
wait until it syncs with the DSLAM on the other end, switch on your
computer, and see if it connects OK?

You can also send an e-mail with your subscriber infos + details and
history of the issue here:

More links in this page:

http://www.free.fr/contact/

I wouldn't expect an answer before a couple of days, though. Their
tech support is under heavy workload due to the success of their
offer.

Cheers
Fred.

cschneider
In article , Fred the man wrote:
Their tech support is under heavy workload due to the success of their
offer.

That's putting it very nicely ... :o)

Cornelia

--
Be out and be proud - today is the first day of the rest of your life

Support Transgenre Strasbourg : http://www.sts67.org
site personnel : http://surf.to/fofol

Fred the man
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 21:35:49 GMT, (Cornelia
Schneider) wrote:
That's putting it very nicely ... :o)

Bah, on a finalement reçu notre FB hier après une erreur de livraison
de la Poste et deux mois et demi après l'ouverture de la ligne,
attribué un numéro de tel ce matin, tonalité après 2h, et premier
appel passé à l'autre bout de la France. Sympa.

Tiens, tu as refait ton site? Joli :-)

Fred.

anon3448
Albert,

Je conviens! Mais cela prend du temps de décrire particulièrement le
problème technique !

J'emploierai le proxad newsgroup. Merci.

Amicalement.