How can I change my default settings for Microsoft Office?

ann_potter16
I was wondering how I could possibly change some of my default settings for
Microsoft Office 2003. For instance, my parameters are all in French, and I
would like to change them to English settings. (ex. fichier would become
File, so on and so forth). This is actually necessary as I need my settings
to be in English for school purposes. Thank you.

Oliver Vukovics
Hi Ann,

you will need an "English Office 2003 version". Now you have a french office
version.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Outlook en réseau sans Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"ann_potter16" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news: