how to put rulers to adjust word document

guy
comment How to adjust a document with rulers left and right in word I seem to
have lost the left and right rulers to move my margins how do I get those back

heureux-oli
Good morning guy!

It seems that you didn't post your message in the right forum.
To show rulers, you should go to View and Rulers.
Normaly, both rulers appears !

--
heureux-oli
http://heureuxoli.developpez.com/