I need xp home or a way to replace dells hidden partition.

T The Head
I need xp home or a way to replace dells hidden partition.

I was reinstalling windows xp home on a dell. Dell gives a reinstall cd
that isnt a copy of windows but a prog that accesses a partition on the hd
to reinstall windows.

Anyways when I was prompted to reinstall windows I erased the wrong on. I
have a legit key ,it isnt even my computer, Its my bosses. I have xp pro. I
need to either get that partition back or get a copy of xp home, please
help

Azo3
Dell CD contains complete WINXP
explore the CD !